Air coolers are the best cooling solutions on summer days! Aren’t they?
Many Families prefer Air Coolers as they don’t consume much power, don’t occupy much space, are stylish and have a simple air cooling process.
What are the essential things to consider before buying an air cooler?
There are some important factors to remember before choosing the best air cooler for your home to tackle these summer days!
- You can choose the air cooler according to the climatic condition of the place you reside.
- Select the best that fits you from portable coolers and desert coolers.
- If you’re planning to cool small rooms, Portable Air Coolers would fit in.
- If you’re planning to cool a large area like hall, then prefer choosing evaporative / desert air coolers for better cooling.
Look for the trending features before buying an Air cooler. Know all the specifications, technologies and features of the model you like to shop.
Don’t know much about Air cooler features? Don’t worry. We got you covered!
Look for the 6 important features in Air Coolers,
Thickness of cooling pads
- Quality and Thickness of a cooling pad is important as they are vital in the cooling process of an air cooler.
- Select between Aspen Pads and Cellulose Cooling Pads.
- Also check the quantity of cooling pad in each cooler.
- More Cooling pads is equal to better cooling performance.
- Look over the no. of regulating speed.
- Always prefer the air coolers with high speed and less noise.
- Some Air Coolers provide Air modes such as Natural, Normal and Sleeping modes.
Water level Controller
- Make sure that the air cooler you choose has an automatic water controller. It maintains water in the
- Cooler at pre-setting levels to prevent it from leaking out.
Water Tank capacity
- Choose air coolers with larger tanks, so that it gives you a longer run.
- Residential Air Coolers have 20 – 30 Ltr capacity.
- Commercial Air Coolers hold 40 – 120 Ltr capacity range.
- They reduce the loss of cooling from the air cooler.
- They are also in the ducts when it closes when the fan is off and opens when it starts.
- Better buy an air Cooler with remote control and keep the speed under your control. Feel the ease and comforts from your sofa or bed.
After choosing the right model, don’t forget to ask the Air Cooler dealers in your nearby AC showrooms about the Warranty period. Compare the price and brands before placing an order online.
Have a Happy Air Cooler Shopping for your home!